Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Abundance

                                      I still can not believe we have a family... SO blessed.
SO I am still going to WEB, the bible study at calvary. So far so good! This upcoming Tuesday I am going to give MOPS a shot! The Wednesday night "Mission of Motherhood" is going good also! I am really enjoying the book so far! Tomorrow I weigh in for my week 2 of Biggest Loser! Carl has been getting 40 hours a week! He is such a hard worker I could not ask for a better man! OH and I had my first pumpkin latte! Devine! I am hoping that carl and I can soon establish a regular date night... we really need that. BUT if we can not I found this article with ideas for date nights at home! Date nights at home!  SO we will just have to make due :) Over all I am so overwhelmed with God's amazing Grace with me...I am slowly learning how to be a mom and as soon as I think I got it down... then comes another phase and I am so frustrated.. But I am encouraged that I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment