Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sweat and projects!

I have 54 more days to go for the Biggest loser shelton! I am so exhausted from all the cardio ... its all new to me! Not brand new BUT pretty close! Carl has been so supportive! I have cut sugar and bread completely out of my diet... Which makes me cranky, especially in the beginning..so props to my husband for being so supportive!


On the project side! I am picking this little bench up tomorrow from a random lady :) I am excited to paint it and put it right inside our front door! slowly making the house the way I have imagined...


OH and cloth diapering??? How is it going??

AMAZING!
except the solid poops.
and when it leaked on me.
BUT besides that
Amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can't stop laughing about your cloth diaper comment! :-) That bench is SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete