Monday, September 10, 2012

Carl's days off

So today and tomorrow are Carl's days off! It is so nice for him to have 2 days off in a row! SO rare too!

I love his days off! He makes breakfast while I take care of lils and we watch the news over coffee! YES, coffee! Ever since having lils and marrying Carl I have grown to love the caffeinated drink more and more!

We went on a stroll to Jays which is about 7 blocks away. We bought a bunch of produce. Jays has to be our favorite place we go there about 2 times a week!

Oatmeal Cookies  I have been craving these for some time! If you click on the link it will take you to the recipe that I used :) Carl LOVES these cookies and Its his day off so I made him some ! well... I guess I use that as an excuse to make me some too! I cut the recipe in half so that we do not have much batter ( which equals less sugar intake for carl and I )

We also put this in the crock-pot for dinner tonight Chicken tortilla soup!

Tomorrow we are going on a walk to Safeway for breakfast, Bagels. Then to Kids Castle to show carl the kids store in Shelton! Heres their Facebook if you wanna check it out!

OH and we can not have a post without a pic of Lils <3 This is our attempt of getting a pic of her tooth.. did not really work BUT so cute...


No comments:

Post a Comment