Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall is Coming!

Every Morning its getting lighter out earlier :) The evening is getting darker earlier <3 I could not be more excited for fall! 
                      So here the school year has arrived. This is my first year of being a "stay at home mom" BUT I am longing to not be so much "stay at home" and more out and about! This will be NEW for me .. I really am a home-buddy person. SO to make myself get out of the house I signed up for several things. 
         WEB at calvary church in olympia... Now I told myself I would NOT ever go to calvary... I do not have a exact reason.. I think I am still mad at them charging us to have our wedding there ...when Carl went there his whole life... BUT I will not vent about this NO .. haha I told myself this will be a happy blog :) So I am going to give it my all to attend this bible study and I am actually really excited to be back in the word again.. Been lacking a lot lately with the transition to a new baby. 
         SO I am going to do every other week with WEB cause the other week I am going to push myself to go to MOPS. I am excited to meet other moms and just socialize more! 
         I am also involved in NOMT this year. It a yearly musical that the high school puts on. I am really excited to get to know the high school girls there! That is the main reason I want to do it. Also I think the arts are super important and I want to encourage kids to get involved! 
        I am also going to try my sisters moms study at night. We are going to be reading a book called The mission of Motherhood. I am excited for this group cause they are girls I do not know and the book looks really good. 


SO I am excited to see how much I actually keep up on! I am going to try as much as possible! 
OH and Lils has her first tooth ! Pics to come of that! if she lets me hee hee 

No comments:

Post a Comment