Thursday, December 13, 2012

Life as I know it!



So Wednesday nights I have a moms group I go to. I have actually stuck with it! I really enjoy the ladies and the reading and quite frankly the brownies. We are wrapping up our first book :) The mission of Motherhood. I really liked the book, the author was a bit intense at points and she seemed a little OCD but I really enjoyed it.. Guess what I stuck with it! That and MOPS! which may I say I am SO thankful for! Met some really cool ladies there! BUT I did not stick with W.E.B. very well.. My goal is to catch up on the bible study and get back involved cause I also really enjoyed the ladies there! 



 Here is a pic of what my Wednesday nights usually look like :) The next book we are starting is a Beth Moore book so I am excited to re experience her writing ..
And of course .. I was going through pictures and I came across this one.. I am in love with this photo. I could not be more thankful for such a great husband and dad for lilly. she was 3 months here .. and is about 8 and a half months now. I can not believe how much she has grown..



I love Christmas and wrapping is one of my fav things to do .. I know! crazy.. but this is what I am doing this year Except it does not show the photos I am putting on each one :) I am putting a photos of each person on their own present. :) thought it was a cute idea I found from Pinterest! and it kind of suits carl and I. ANyhoo! Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment