Saturday, December 8, 2012

Photography becoming a real love

Today I shot this couple .
From about 10-1:30 I learned about my camera and light room 4. I was a bit overwhelmed. Not in a bad way..just a I want to photograph a lot of people and edit the crap out of the pictures :) BUT I do not really have time laying around waiting for me to use up. SO overwhelmed in the sense that I just learned a whole bunch that I want to put to use!

I can tell my idea or .. vision for how I want my photography to be is forming..
I am tempted just to do black and white.. my love for black and white photography is endless. But now with this new editing program I can finding a love for color photography also!

Anyhoo . I really want to learn more and spend endless hours on this new hobby of mine.. So when I can I am going to find as much time as possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment