Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas

Been On my mind a lot lately.. How can I make Christmas .. about Christ.
Not about things.

I know a lot of people say " keep Christ in Christmas" with shaking fist.
all angry about buying gifts for people and the comericalism of it all.

I get that. But lets not be scroogy.

Nonetheless ( coolest word ever )

Christ is the reason for the season. (cringing using that saying) it is truth though.

SO how can we with a 8 month old keep Christ at the center.
Someone said lils wont remember this Christmas so who cares...
Guess what? I do!

How can I show lils love? Carl Love? Christ's love.

Maybe instead of thinking of giving gifts as such a burden or such.. we can see it as like showing love to others ...

Jesus was a gift to us...
Jesus is love
So giving ...is love..

That is as far as my theology goes. ( I can not stand theology separates people instead of bringing them together)

ANYHOO I know random thoughts. Just been on my mind a lot lately how much we need keep Jesus the center of our lives not only all the time but especially now when the hustle and bustle of the season begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment