Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanks and light room and more thanks

SO here I sit listening to Carl read aloud Horton hears a who to lils in the bath.
Several things.

I feel so old today.
On thanksgiving I biffed it hard at the chases. I KNEW I should have just stayed in bed! ;) Im still paying for it. I landed on my right arm. and I still can not lift it over my head and yes it is still throbbing.

Moving on. I refuse to talk about things that make me feel old for too long.

We have the treadmill!
Have yet to get on it.
due to Turkey day coma.
BUT hence this shall change!

Thanksgiving was really good.
As of late my sisters and I have been getting a long really really well!
Its really made the holidays wonderful.
I was thinking a lot about it today.
I think it has a lot to due with me growing up a lot this last year. AND none of us are pregnant anymore. ;)
I am super thankful for this. super. thankful.

Carl bought me a early christmas present.
Adobe Photoshop Light room 4
I am so excited to learn! GEEK!

Last night Lils slept awful. I was up with her till about 1:30 am then again at 5.
Thankful for the break today though. Carls little sister took lils while he was at work. I slept and caught up on Downtown abby! Goodness I am a sucker for that show.

Trying to book some play dates this week and christmasy stuff like zoo lights.
Who wants to go to zoo Lights?

No comments:

Post a Comment