Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Health

I am going to be blunt.
My health has been better.

Im frustrated by the weather.
I WAS exercising better when the weather was good and I could walk for a couple hours outside.
So I am in a stand still.
Trying to eat healthy while going through the holiday season is probably one of the hardest things ever.. SO What do I do
I need to re-amp
I need to prioritize.
I really miss being sore.

Im really discouraged today cause I realize I have quit a lot of my fall activities.
Blast.
I am stil going to mops though and my motherhood book group Both of which I love

I love Washington so much. During this season It sure is a Love hate relationship though.

How the heck do I get back on board. ( shaking fist in the air )

If it is really worth it to you .. you will make time... if it is not you will make excuses.

Blast.



No comments:

Post a Comment