Friday, November 9, 2012

Choosing to be Joyful

Today I am choosing to be Joyful even when sadness lingers. I have so much to be thankful for and I feel so blessed. I forget sometimes.. With Christ we have no condemnation and we have instead salvation and grace. I have been growing up. Finally. @27. I still have much to learn and mature in. I never think I will fully understand everything.
I  found myself really sad and just heart broken after the election.
Granted I have never been a fan of Mitt. Ever.
But republicans everywhere lost ...
Carl and I laid in bed that night after the elections and just prayed for our country.
I have to remember this world is not our home.
That we are and will be with Jesus.
I have found that I have to remember that my heart and my life belong to Jesus Christ. That sometimes I get caught up in the world. We must remember the word. Cling to it really. Things are changing all around us but Jesus never changes.
Even though hope is sometimes really hard to find we must Fight to find it.


No comments:

Post a Comment