Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hold your head high, Heavy heart.

This is not a sad post.
This is a weighted post.

This morning I woke with a heavy heart. More than usual.
I have always been one to over feel. One to over think.
Can I easily hide what I am thinking? or can I easily close my mouth when I feel words need to be said.

These things that attribute to who I really am have also attributed to my downfall.

I have lately ( with the election ) really been trying to find out where I stand on issues.
In the past I have spoken with such confidence in matters that I know nothing about. I never wrestled with why I belief this or that. I usually landed where my parents taught me. To this day I still do on a lot of matters.

But
My heart has be tackling matters of just heaviness.
( Darn you election ) #onlyeveryfouryears

I am thankful for the Lord who is so graceful in my human thinking and how I work through things and come to conclusions.
I do not know the all the "right" answers.
He does.
So thankful that I can openly talk to him about my conflicted mind and heavy heart.
{Praise}

No comments:

Post a Comment