Friday, December 14, 2012

Thoughts

This is the idea I was talking about! Cute huh? I still have presents to wrap.. and I still have Carl to shop for! Sheesh and its just weeks away.

Quite frankly a lot is on my mind. Im sure you have all heard about the shooting.. I haven't cried over news since 9/11

I was heartbroken.

It made me think about wether I wanted my kids in public school. (naturally)
Some really went off the deep end when I mentioned that.
BUT of course since I have been contemplating homeschooling or at least knew it was an option...That is going to go through my head.. ( which is mostly no to it )

People said I was living in fear and I also am going to shelter my kids. ( made me angry cause that is so far from who I am..from who carl is )

Carl hated homeschooling.
He felt he was sheltered and did not grow up with good social skills.
I agree. There are tons of homeschooling people who shelter the crap out of their kids... this is not what I want and would not be the reason for me homeschooling... But I do get why they are fearful and why some for that reason do homeschool. Also tons do it for the right reasons and not cause of fear.

But today I am sure a lot of homeschooling families were thankful for their choice. (sadly)

The thing that is annoying was that it was not what I wanted to talk about (at all) and yet I found myself talking about it.
That is not the issue . People were so concerned about my choices and my decisions for my child and schooling..
I was thinking why are you not grieving but addressing my family choices?
OKAY I AM DONE
Just sad.
Today is sad.
Yes I am scared.
I know Because of Jesus I do not need to fear. But Its hard not too.
I love Corrie Ten Boom.
I know random I just do .


No comments:

Post a Comment