Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A heavy heart

So much has been on my heart lately
~Carl and I having time to work on our marriage
~What lilly will learn from us and how she will grow up
~ Getting involved in church
~ Weight loss/ getting healthy
~ Gay marriage
~Having authentic and truly meaningful friendships
~ The church an its role in our lives and the future of it in this ever changing culture.
~ Building a family ( yes, a second child) NOT for a while!
~ Fully devoting my heart and mind to being a mother
Just random things I know. The Lord for so long was silent in my life... There could be many reasons for that. Many of which are probably due to not listening on my part or the tons of walls I have built up.   I am not sure if its cause Lilly has come into our lives or that we are so dependent on the Lord as of late but Carl and I have really been seeking the Lord in our future.. and in our just here and now. When I say heavy heart is not a heart of burdens or sadness. Just heavy.
NOW that is off my shoulders here is an article that after reading I just started bawling! I fully LOVE this article and encourage you to read it!= Amazingness  I have taken one picture of Lilly and I since she was born ... ONE ... So this article really got to me .. I need to take more photos of her and I together!
Hope everyones week is going well!
I have lost a total of 6 and a half pounds and am planning on continuing this weight loss/ get healthy journey for a year! SO here goes not nothing but EVERYTHING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment