Sunday, October 21, 2012

Thankfulness

When ever I start to get down... ( Seriously this weather is just draining all the light out of me )
I am trying a new thing.. Trying as in ..dragging my feet and clinging to the ground while screaming.
What is it?
Thankfulness.
Salvation. ( more like in awe )
I am thankful for a wonderful husband...
SO loving and caring and such a hard worker!
I am thankful for a healthy daughter.
Thankful for sisters.
Thankful for my parents that love each other!
Thankful for Carls job.
I am thankful for our home.
I am thankful for cars even when they do break down.
Random thankfulness is as follows:
Warm bed.
Christmas music.
Cuddling with Carl on Wednesday nights with carl watching Modern Family ( thats now our "date night" ) haha.
Thankful for hot coco.
Thankful for reading time when I do get it.
Johnny cash's voice
Worship music... I mean good music.
Cuddle time with lils
WHY am I writing this all out?
Cause sometimes I forget. like today. I just get overwhelmed with negativity and just get consumed with just blah thoughts and or anxiety.
 I have been driving to olympia a lot lately and with carl commute to olympia 5-6 days a week and then seeing his family every once in a while .. the gas is just draining us SO
We have decided to look for a church in Shelton.. I am still going to go to WEB every other tuesday but we have to start cutting somewhere... Here is the thing though.. Church hunting by yourself is down right depressing! I just do not know what to do .. cause going to church at night is just pushing lillys bed time and carl is exhausted after work. Maybe we will just do "church" at home till lils is older.   I am really looking forward to the " why are you not going to church? " "how are you growing in the Lord if you are not going to church?" questions.. so excited .. n.o.t.
Overall lets just say in order to get through this drab weather .. lets be thankful. Lets be grateful. Above all let us in some way.. even small way.. find joy! I know .. Sue is being positive. Weird. and no I have not had wine today.






1 comment:

  1. Yeah for thankfulness!!! Hope you guys find a church in good o'l shelton:)

    ReplyDelete