Thursday, October 18, 2012

Getting creative with a 6 month old

I pushed myself to join some events and programs just so I get out in fall ( downpour of rain ) weather. *Calvary WEB bible study
*Mops
*Church on Sundays
* Mission of Motherhood study

I am enjoying this activities.

BUT I think I really took advantage of the nice weather this fall and I really miss walking outdoors with lilly and doing outdoor things. I am trying to make new mommy friends so I can get out and do things.. cause frankly days at home.. ALL day are just really starting to wear on my " am I a human or just a robot covered in spit up" instincts.

SO today going to the mall with just lilly and I.
Should be interesting.
I am trying to find things for lilly and I to do on these days. So If you have any ideas !!! pass them my way! :)
Besides that enjoy your fall days! We made Vegetable soup yesterday in the crock pot and Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment