Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Weigh in and frustration +motivation

So I have gained back 2 pounds so the total loss is only 5. I am so frusterated. I keep hearing myself say .. well you were sick then lilly got sick. BUT that is no excuse. This is supposed to be a lifestyle change. At the same time I have to remember that I can not get to down on myself and I have to just keep pressing on! So with that said It is gorgeous out and as soon as lils wakes up we are going on a long walk. I do know where and what I did wrong so I know what to fix!

MUST KEEP GOING!
encouragement. encouragement. encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. good job sticking with it! i feel like there's always a couple lbs that bounce up and down all the time no matter how much you weigh, you're doing what's the best: keeping at it! :)

    ReplyDelete