Wednesday, October 10, 2012

With fall comes colds and Hot coco.

The mornings have been darker and colder and the nice weather I am afraid is leaving us. I can not seem to complain though for I feel we have had the best september and october a resident of Washington could ask for.
I have been fighting a cold/ stomach thing this week. I hate saying I am sick cause it seems like I am always fighting something off. Today Carl's family took lilly for 5 hours while carl was at work so that I could sleep and rest. I slept for 3 hours then laid in bed catching up on shows and cuddling with dobby and hot coco. I know I should be drinking tea. BUT coco has just been calling to me as of late. I blame the weather.
Lately I have been clinging to God for hope. Just to get through the day. I know I am blessed and I am SO thankful. Days can be hard nonetheless. I have hardly any friends that have babies. I am pushing myself to make some "mommy friends". So we shall see.

Today was the weigh in a I decided to skip this week due to being sick, we are allowed to skip one weigh in. I will weigh in next week. I can say this though. As of late making exercising a part of my daily life and eating right.. has lead to less tears less dark days and less gloom. I am also trying to do daily praises and thankfulness. One can not be so gloom when practicing thankfulness.

Excited for the following: The holiday with my family, especially since it is our first holiday with our little girl.. what a blessing she is. I love my nephews so much and my new niece and I can not wait to see them get excited about Christmas trees and candy canes and snow.
Staying on the healthy path. Slowly but Confident and with much grace this is going to be amazing. Carl and I are going to find time to go see the new movie Argo. I am a huge movie girl .. and I love GOOD movies.. just ones that you can escape in and just ones that fill your heart with so many emotions it could explode. <3

Thanks for reading. :) May you have a wonderful and adventurous day.

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading your blog. Having a heart of thankfulness is so important! It is a good reminder for me too:) Keep it up with the exercise and eating right! love you P.S. You are such a good momma and wife! I am so proud of you suey!

    ReplyDelete