Thursday, October 25, 2012

Heart change

God can change you.
God can work a new in your heart.
God can show you how to forgive or how to get over pride.
God can soften your heart.
God came to save you.

Words I used to read but never believe or just hope was true.
As of late though I have found them to be more and more believable. I have found them starting to become the truth in which I TRY to live my days by.

I really feel God is working on my heart on a lot of issues that I have stuffed away.. or have naively flaunted with such vulgar confidence.

I think not only with the health issues that have arisen but how to honor my husband not only outside our door but inside our home. How to be a Godly mother. How to live a gospel centered life. How to be a loving daughter. How to be a good Aunt. How to be a supportive sister. SO many things.

Health update. I blame the weather BUT alas I have so slacked off. I wish I had a gym membership but I am not sure if that would make to much of a difference.
Were still doing good.
Just not what we OR I was doing prior to the weather turning to Crap...
But this is still a priority in my heart.
AND things that are really important to you..you WILL make time for if not you will make excuses for...

I need to make time and not just talk about it.

( BUT really ..blast to all the weather and fall-ish food and desserts)

Life is good.
Still practicing Thankfulness.




No comments:

Post a Comment